To visit the Hamilton Area Trail Runs website, please go to:
http://www.hamiltonareatrailruns.com


Monday, December 14, 2009

LSD (Long, Slow, Distance)

The last few group runs have been pretty intense with a lot of sprints and exercises mixed in to our trail runs so we were due for a trail run, sans boot camp, and that's what we got. I got a mixed reaction to my request for some LSD which I posted to facebook the day before -- some thought I was on drugs, some echoed my desires, and some had no idea what I was talking about.

In any event, we had 14 people meet up at Clayton Park where we headed out the back around the soybean fields and then eventually into the trails. The problem with being 2 weeks behind on the post is that I can't really recall the exact path we took. I do know that we didn't run any sprints, and we didn't pause for any squats/lunges/push-ups/etc. If you're looking for details of the path we took you can head over to Shoreturtle's blog and check out the map he posted compliments of his Garmin.

Roll call: Bill S., Bill Y., Brian, Butch, Charlie, Damian, Dawn, Erin, Karen, Linda, Nate, Phil, Theresa, Yasi



L to R: Damian, Bill S., Dawn, Karen, Bill Y., Charlie, Yasi, Butch, Nate, Brian, Erin, Phil, Theresa, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment