To visit the Hamilton Area Trail Runs website, please go to:
http://www.hamiltonareatrailruns.com


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fill In The Blank

I didn't make this week's run because I was home nursing an eye injury. There was a nice turnout though as the group returned to Clayton. Since I wasn't there I don't have much to say but I'm leaving a chance for those who were to tell you something about it.

If you were there leave a comment and fill in the blanks:

1. The trails were _______.
2. The weather was _______.
3. I really began to wish I had just stayed in bed when _______.
4. The best part of the run was when _______.

Roll call: Bill #3, Brian, Fred, Heather C., Karen, Linda, Lisa, Nate

L to R: Brian, Lisa, Karen, Nate, Heater C., Linda, Bill #3, Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment