To visit the Hamilton Area Trail Runs website, please go to:
http://www.hamiltonareatrailruns.com


Monday, February 2, 2009

The Monique S Williams Memorial Service

First I want to say that my family and I are deeply moved by the tremendous outpouring of support that all of you have shown over the last few days. Thank you all very much.

I will be hosting a memorial service for the mother of my children Monique S Williams this Saturday February 7th, from 4pm to 7pm at my home in Robbinsville. The address is:

67 Malsbury Street
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
609-751-1079

The family has asked that in lieu of flowers, people make a donation to either the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation or the Monique S. Williams Memorial College Fund. You can mail your donations directly to the institutions or donation envelopes will be available at the memorial service. The address information is as follows

Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
28 Kennedy Blvd suite 180
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
**Credit Card donations can be called into 732-296-7171

The Monique S Williams Memorial College Fund
Bank of America
450 Route 33
Mercerville, NJ 08619
Attn: Karen Cohen

You will receive an acknowledgement of your donation from the respective institution. I hope to see you all there

Thank You all and God Bless You!

Best,

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment